Saturday, August 1, 2009

Late-night Creepers.

So I get home from work tonight at about 2:15am (after stopping off briefly at my mom's), and I'm walking to my apartment, wearing a zip-up hoodie, my work skirt, and a pair of canvas shoes. Some guy in an old school Dodge Caravan drives by is is like "Nice legs. They look good tonight."

Gross. This guy was probably 55 and had a serious mustache/glasses going on.

On a side note, I just heard someone throw up in the backlane. Yes.

Ps. I woke up this morning and went to my car, some girl's clip-in extensions fell out, and someone was nice enough to wrap this mangled blonde thing around my side mirror. I pretty much peed myself laughing and wished I hadn't forgotten my phone upstairs in my apartment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm seriously laughing so hard right now! Your posts are hilarious!

    I do hope you are eating more than just pretzels and M&Ms these days!

    But yeah, I don't cook either...

    ReplyDelete