Friday, July 24, 2009

The Studio.

This is my lovely studio. It's got half of a kitchen (a counter and sink), no appliances, an afterthought bathroom, and single-paned windows that look out onto the backlane between my building and Mondragon. I can see right into their kitchen when I look out the window, which means if they look out theirs, there is a good chance they can see everything I do.


(the view from my bed)

(and the backlane view from the only two windows)
My mom hated the place when she first saw it, I don't blame her. There's a lot of work that needs to be done. The walls are covered in little holes from screws and nails and the floor is worn out in various spots. There is little pressure in the shower (although I get really really hot water, so that's a bonus), and the windows are single-paned which means it will be fucking cold in the winter. It's pretty dope for a first apartment, so what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment