Sunday, July 26, 2009

Early Morning Wake-Up.

I've been thinking about getting blinds/curtains, but I'm afraid that if I do, my studio will look even smaller. I like having the natural daylight in here, and with windows facing a back alley, I get tons of light, but no heat from the sun. It's always cool in here, except when it's humid.

The biggest downfall is that I'm up at 8-8:30 every morning. The hustle and bustle of the outside world doesn't give anyone a break. It's so weird to walk downstairs in shorts and a tank with my hair in a bun, and see everyone walking around in suits and skirts, already having completed a half-day's work.

It's definitely some kind of oasis up here, where everything revolves around me-time and everything outside of here is just background noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment