Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Fringe Festival.

Last night some friends and I went down to The Fringe Festival at Old Market Square for a couple drinks. I've been avoiding the festival for the past week, so I figured I might as well get down there and at least walk around for a bit. We didn't see any plays last night (all of us were too indecisive) although, I did see CRUMBS last Wednesday at the King's Head, which was really, really funny.

(stellas with friends)
It was good to get down there, but in the end, I'll be happy when it's all over... I could hear every daytime performer from my (closed) window, and they were not good. Plus, I'll be able to find a normal parking spot near my studio as opposed to across Main.
PS. Thanks to the person who threw their coffee all over my car last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment