Saturday, September 19, 2009

Winnipeg Harvest

So, I'm quite pleased to say that my IPP has pretty much started today! I posted my first two posts on the new Winnipeg Harvest Blog.

Winnipeg Harvest was my charity of choice for a number of reasons, aside from being a charity I strongly believe in, I have been volunteering there on and off for my whole life. My synagogue would organize volunteer nights there, and my parents and I would go along with 20 or so people to help sort food, during high school I volunteered there for extra-credit, and when I was 16, I won the Winnipeg Harvest “Kids Who Care” Award, which honours Winnipeg youth who have made a generous donation of their time.
So so so sooooo I'm really hoping you'll all check it out, and let me know what you think of the blog so far. I'd love to hear what you have to say, and what you think I can do to make it better. Also, if you have any information, or story ideas, or anything else that's stuitable for the blog, please let me know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment