Saturday, September 19, 2009

Concerned Children's Advertisers

I've always had an obsession with the Concerned Children's Advertisers (CCA). It hasn't been with the organization themselves, but with their television ads. They're absolutely brilliant. At lunch today, Cindy (my cousin) and I were talking about how everytime we hear the song He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother by The Hollies, that CCA PSA comes to mind.



I was looking through the CCA's website this evening, and found all the PSAs that they've put out. To my surprise, the CCA doesn't do their own commercials, they've used various Canadian advertising agencies such as Cossette Communication, Leo Burnett Company Ltd., Round Table Advertising, and Publicis.

Either way, they're great. I never realized how much of an impact these PSAs had on me until now. As I watched each one, it brought me back to when I was a kid, sitting a foot away from the television watching Sesame Street. I'm still fascinated by every new PSA that is on television, and I'm secretly hoping that one day I can be on the creative team that creates a new PSA for Concerned Children's Advertisers.


Here's the address to the rest of the PSAs: http://www.cca-kids.ca/psas/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment